- Guy lands on comet. People are assholes to him.
- New font for learning Japanese
- We landed on a comet.
- Convention Registration
- Ryan Kopf takes the ALS Challenge
- You don't have to stand for online bullying.
- Moving to Illinois for taxes
- Don't steal from your friends
- Setting up the Amazon AWS CLI on Ubuntu
- Image_Science not working with new Rails 3 installation.
- Installing rails updates.
- AnimeCon.org platform being updated.
- Anime Midwest 2014 Reviewed
- Starting Cons on KickStarter
- Anime Midwest attack on Tokyo Part 2
- First Days in Tokyo Again
- Less Facebook Is Good
- Epic Guest List in Chicago
Ryan L. Kopf
Welcome to the official website of Ryan Kopf, owner of the moon. Ryan builds robots. Or, he will build robots. Eventually these robots will be part of your daily lives, taking out your trash, doing your laundry, and making life easier for everyone.
And then of course, that's when the robots will rise up and take over the world. We currently predict this will happen around year 2024.
Robot parts are expensive, so Ryan and the henchmen do a lot of other things in the meantime. Ryan's projects include multiple fun things, including anime conventions, various websites, and even a TV show pilot. Ryan currently spends his time plotting world domination, and expanding his moon base.
It's a really big moon base. It's got, umm... space things.