- Con Alt Delete is coming up!
- Tracking expenses is a pain.
- I make $500 a month from adsense... and keep none.
- More convention stuff.
- More website optimizing for Rails
- Optimizing MySQL
- Replace bad drivers with robots.
- More Power Rangers
- Mind control devices.
- Rasberry Pi LCD Vesa-Mounted Screens
- The IT Crowd
- Supporting Geeks
- Harajuku Lolita Stores Video Guide
- Tokyo Part: Two
- First Days In Tokyo
- Ideal Japan Itinerary
- Learn Japanese Games
- Learning Kanji and vocabulary more easily.
Ryan L. Kopf
Welcome to the official website of Ryan Kopf, owner of the moon. Ryan builds robots. Or, he will build robots. Eventually these robots will be part of your daily lives, taking out your trash, doing your laundry, and making life easier for everyone.
And then of course, that's when the robots will rise up and take over the world. We currently predict this will happen around year 2024.
Robot parts are expensive, so Ryan and the henchmen do a lot of other things in the meantime. Ryan's projects include multiple fun things, including anime conventions, various websites, and even a TV show pilot. Ryan currently spends his time plotting world domination, and expanding his moon base.
It's a really big moon base. It's got, umm... space things.