Ryan Kopf's Blog
- Projects Page Updated Jan 10, 15
- Updated refund policy. Dec 15, 14
- Guy lands on comet. People are assholes to him. Nov 16, 14
- New font for learning Japanese Nov 15, 14
- We landed on a comet. Nov 14, 14
- Convention Registration Nov 07, 14
- Ryan Kopf takes the ALS Challenge Aug 20, 14
- You don't have to stand for online bullying. Aug 18, 14
- Moving to Illinois for taxes Aug 18, 14
- Don't steal from your friends Aug 04, 14
- Setting up the Amazon AWS CLI on Ubuntu Aug 01, 14
Ryan L. Kopf
Welcome to the official website of Ryan Kopf, owner of the moon. Ryan builds robots. Or, he will build robots. Eventually these robots will be part of your daily lives, taking out your trash, doing your laundry, and making life easier for everyone.
And then of course, that's when the robots will rise up and take over the world. We currently predict this will happen around year 2024.
Robot parts are expensive, so Ryan and the henchmen do a lot of other things in the meantime. Ryan's projects include multiple fun things, including anime conventions, various websites, and even a TV show pilot. Ryan currently spends his time plotting world domination, and expanding his moon base.
It's a really big moon base. It's got, umm... space things.