There’s a rather huge cybercafe in Takadanobaba called Jiyu Kukan, jiqoo.jp, which is rather hard to discover unless someone has introduced you to the place.
Each Jiyu seems to have computers for internet, computers for video games, billiards, and dart boards.
The hardest part about finding the place, is that the only English words on the sign are Space Create, and the kanji are hard to read. Well, the actual name of the space is Jiyu Kukan, and it’s a cybercafe with lots more going on.
We’ve played darts here for hours at a time.
Signing up for a membership costs less than 400 yen, and all you need is your passport to signup. Once your a member there’s no monthly fee or anything like that, but you need your membership card to get in.
It’s a great way to play darts, enjoy unlimited Mountain Dew or Melon Soda, and hang out with your friends for a bit under $10 per hour.
- Why are anime conventions on Holiday weekends?
- Space Create Takadanobaba - Jiyu Kukan
- Cosplay event in Tokyo, Ikebukuro
- Con Alt Delete 2017
- Kanpai! Omaha
- Watch Inauguration Parade Announcer at the Women's March on Washington
- See you in Omaha
- If you're uncomfortable during the convention.
- Hello Nebraska
- Pokemon Go Rumors Debunked
- Important updates on security.
- Anime Midwest Badging and Security
- Huge anime convention comes to Chicago.
- What is jurisdiction?
- A note on sharing convention space.
- AniMinneapolis coming up.
- Owl Cafe in Takadanobaba Tokyo
- Con Wars: Bad Apples