Charles Brotman has announced at every Presidential inaugural parade since Eisenhower in 1957, and expected to do so once again this year. Until he was fired by Trump in an email.
“I looked at my email, then I got the shock of my life,” he told reporters.
But he’s back, and with a new job, announcing the Women’s March on Washington.
— CBS News (@CBSNews) January 21, 2017
He told WaPo, “At first, I said it sounded like they should have a female, since it’s a women march. And they said that they have all the women they want, and at this particular scene I would add to it."
After his heartwarming announcement, he told WaPo that now, he feels “young and excited again.”
- Charity of the month: St. Jude's
- Charity of the Month: Unicorn Riot
- Every episode of Kitchen Nighmares EVER
- Be a Grepper. Use Grep -IR to search inside files on Linux and Ubuntu.
- Japanese Drinking Culture
- Why I recommend solar energy
- Where is the best place to buy anime online?
- Learn Japanese the Easy Way: Through My Adventures in Japan
- Watch us in Japan - Day 1
- Why are anime conventions on Holiday weekends?
- Space Create Takadanobaba - Jiyu Kukan
- Cosplay event in Tokyo, Ikebukuro
- Con Alt Delete 2017
- Kanpai! Omaha
- Watch Inauguration Parade Announcer at the Women's March on Washington
- See you in Omaha
- If you're uncomfortable during the convention.
- Hello Nebraska